Dauphin County, Pennsylvania — We cleared and grubbed 1 acre and performed site grading with 225 loads of shale hauled in.
Additional Work in the Major scope of the project included:
- Site Grading (225 load of shale hauled in)
- Installed 2 Retention Basins
- Enclosed Dumpster Pad
- Concrete Steps
- Site Lighting (8 lights)
- Paved walking trail to creek outlined
- Boat ramp at creek edge
- PennDOT entrance with ADA crosswalk
- Paved the entire parking lot and walking trails
- Installed signage, pavement markings
- Planted approx. 50 trees.